Listen Here

1. Your Old Droog, Grandma Hips, Danny Brown feature !!! v underrated hip hop, def check out the album

2. True, Jaques Greene ft How to Dress Well, an album filled IDM and alt electonic songs. I hope you love this as much as I do!

3. Bloom, CLAVVS, alt electro bop reminiscent of Purity Ring/CHVRCHES? v good

4. Cherry Hearts, The Shins, the new album is finally here after 5 years and this song is one my favorites! imagine James Mercer listened to Grouplove and mixed his music with theirs!!!

5. Certainty, Temples, the band’s second album is even more pysch rock-y and it sounds like Tame Impala how could YOU GO WRONG??

6. Just a Cloud, Lusine ft Vilja Larjosto, BRUH it’s a jam I swear even though most of this album is downtempo this song is so dope

7. Voices, Dawn Richard, basically more hype, percussive Solange, kind of electro, kind of R&B, a lot going on

8. Something Good, Dan the Man, this is the Wombats’ drummer’s solo work and it’s kind of like orchestral pop with losts of synths and sad lyrics that reminds me of Bo Burnham!

9. The Fear, The Shins, James sings about growing old and how it’s all cool because he’s lived a good life in this song that reminds me of Beirut and Andrew Bird!

10. Bobby, Alex G, bruh how are we getting all this good music??? this is some really sultry folk pop that is from another genius and indie hero

11. This Year, Beach Fossils, more indie heros!!! these boys bring in dreamy guitars, catchy hooks and awesome production for a wonderful sound

12. Darling, Real Estate, this is an old single now but it is similar to the Beach Fossils song so I added it into the Mix! there’s more synth and reverb but you’ll love it!

13. So Now What, The Shins, this song came out three years ago on a soundtrack for Zach Braff’s film Wish I Was Here but now it fits beautifully on the album. Where do we go from here? You grow old and you move on!

468 ad